- Use a suction vacuum when needed to lift and remove dust, debris, hair, etc.
- A microfiber mop works well too for quicker cleans between classes if needed.
- After you dust. Mop your floor with a damp microfiber mop, or lightly spray with and mop.
You don’t need much water, just enough to wet the surface to disinfect. Use a small amount of mild detergent + degreaser solution in cold water. Let air dry.
Some helpful tips when using a cleaning solution...
- Always test your solution first on a small, inconspicuous area or a sample.
- Avoid detergents that leave a film on your mats (like Pine Sol).
- Avoid high corrosives, like bleach