Bag Rack / Cage Panel Anchoring:
1) Pilot the correct hole size to your anchor specs. (Included Anchors with most Fuji steel orders) Use a SDS hammer drill bit + vacuum out dust as you work for best results
2) Place the post and tighten your Concrete Screw with an impact and socket to 90% snug.
3) Mount Panels / Rails / Beams and loose assemble the bolts and washers.
4) Fully tighten the posts’ baseplates with a wrench or socket set. Do not over tighten.
5) Lastly, fully tighten the bolts and lock nuts on the Panels/Rails/Beams etc.