Care and Maintenance of your FUJI Mats
Your mats are of the highest quality and made to perform for many years. To keep your mats looking great, we recommend the following:
- Use a suction vacuum when needed to lift and remove dust, debris, hair, etc.
- A microfiber mop works well too for quicker cleans between classes if needed.
- After you dust. Mop your floor with a damp microfiber mop, or lightly spray with and mop.
You don’t need much water, just enough to wet the surface to disinfect. Use a small amount of mild detergent + degreaser solution in warm water. Let air dry.
Some helpful tips when using a cleaning solution...
- Always test your solution first on a small, inconspicuous area or a sample.
- Avoid detergents that leave a film on your mats (like Pine Sol).
- Avoid high corrosives; bleach at a 1 oz / gallon ratio can be used as well, but don’t over bleach.
Enjoy your FUJI Floor System for a long time to come!
Call us if you have any questions, we’re happy to help!